Friday 27 November 2009

Exciting week

This week has been very exciting for me as on Wednesday afternoon when I had just finished all last weeks work I had an e.mail for a new customer with a request for 14 black Rock 'N' Roll petticoats,(this does not happen often) they only problem I had with this they need them by Monday 30 th November and I had no lining for the under slips (sods law) so a trip into town to purchase some which delayed me getting on with the job, I have been head down in my workroom ever since slaving away, just finished the last one ready to pack up tomorrow morning to catch the post and this is what my workroom looks like at the moment, hate working on black it leaves me with a head ache.


What a mess


Another exciting thing happened today (Friday) found out I am on an Etsy treasury with this petticoat below.



Please take a look and leave a comment for this very talented lady Kerrie Slade who has done this treasury, this is one of the most beautiful Treasury I have ever seen on Etsy and worth the front page.

by clicking on the picture below it will take you to this treasury

Poppy Supernova choker
by

Kerrie Slade

Below is a list of my wish list for Christmas


CakesKnitsandCosies




Handmade ~ from the Heart



Henny Penny Designs

More Christmas wishes coming soon


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link Annabella and congratulations on the big order too!

    Kerrie :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kerrie,
    Thank you..:) I'm affraid I'm not very good at this blogging thing and only just finding my way around, I have now put your name in blog and linked to you web site

    28 November 2009 06:11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful things....very inspiring.

    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including me - your petticoats are amazing!! Lynne x

    ReplyDelete